Worldwide shipping

cart

0

0 items - €0.00

wishlist

More Views

Dr. Organic Aloe Vera Gel with Cucumber 200ml

Be the first to review this product

Regular Price: €12.45

Special Price €8.72

Availability: In stock

Product Code: 2784

Short Description

Body moisturizer with Aloe Vera, Cucumber and Witch Hazel - 200ml

Description

Details

Organic Aloe Vera Gel with Cucumber and Witch Hazel is ideal for use as a moisturizer on a daily basis throughout the body.

Also thanks to the healing and regenerative properties of its components it is considered suitable for the treatment and healing of cracked, red, irritated and dehydrated skin.

Products with Organic Aloe Vera.

Ideal series for hydration and restoration of sensitive skin.

Aloe vera is a succulent plant that looks a lot like the cactus. Aloe vera gel is composed of 99.3% water and the remaining 0.7% consistsof polysaccharides with enzymes, vitamins, minerals and amino acids. The gel of aloe vera has important moisturizing, softening, soothing and restorative properties.

Aloe Vera provides the necessary nutrition and hydration needs to delicate skin and hair and maintains their health. It helps to maintain the good condition of the skin by its soothing action and contributes to the natural process of cell renewal and improves skin appearance, elasticity and toning.

Additional Information

Additional Information

Weight (kg) 0.3000
Availability 1-3 business days
Brand Dr. Organic
Audience Women
By Concern Hydration
Usage for Body
Content 200ml
Ages All
Skin Types All
Hair Type N/A

Reviews

Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.