Worldwide shipping

cart

0

0 items - €0.00

wishlist

More Views

Superfoods Calcium Ca 50 Caps

Be the first to review this product

Regular Price: €16.77

Special Price €11.74

Availability: In stock

Product Code: 3766

Short Description

Food supplement with calcium - 50 capsules

Description

Details

Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body and is more than 1.5% of total body weight. Approximately 99% of body calcium is found in bones, while the remaining 1% is present in soft tissues.

Calcium is involved in the formation of bones and teeth. Also, it is necessary for the functioning of muscles and nerves. Calcium should always be used according to the instructions of a pharmacist, physician, nutritionist .

Use: Take 1-2 capsules daily or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist. Do not exceed the recommended dosage. The product should be stored in a cool and dry place (<25 ° C).

Keep away from children.

Do not use the product by pregnant and lactating women. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet.

Additional Information

Additional Information

Weight (kg) 0.2000
Availability 1-3 business days
Brand Superfoods
Audience All
By Concern No
Usage for No
Content 50 capsules

Reviews

Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.