Excludes synthetic ingredients that may pose harmful effects to your health and the environment.
Free of: PPD, SLS, Ammonia, Alcohol, Resorcinol, Parabens, Propylene glycol, Silicone and Mineral oils.
The package contains:
A - Hair color cream in a tube (50ml)
B - Color developer in a bottle with applicator (75ml)
C - Post-color hair conditioner in a pounce (10ml)
D - Disposable gloves
E - Instruction leaflet
Preparation and application:
1. Protect clothes by putting a towel over your shoulders. Remove any jewellery and wear gloves provided during the entire color application stage. Apply a small quantity of natural oil (APIVITA jojoba natural oil is recommended) around the forehead in order to avoid coloring the skin.
2. Pour the entire content of the color cream tube (A) into the color developer bottle (B).
3. Replace the cap on the bottle (Β) and shake until the mixture is smooth. After completing the mixture, cut the tip off the applicator at the end of the cap and start the application IMMEDIATELY.
4. Apply the mixture from root to end, using the tip of the applicator bottle to separate the strands. Distribute the remaining product evenly throughout the hair and gently massage. Note: the mixture will not drip.
5. Leave on for 30 minutes.
6. When the processing time is up, massage a small amount of lukewarm water into the hair allowing the mixture to turn into a lather. Rinse hair thoroughly until the water runs clear and then wash with an appropriate shampoo such as APIVITA PROLOLINE shampoo for colored hair with sunflower and honey.
7. Apply the post-color treatment (C). Massage into hair thoroughly to enable the ingredients to penetrate and stabilize the color.
8. Leave on for 3 minutes and rinse well with lukewarm water.
The product is effective only if applied immediately after mixing. Do not store the mixture.
|Availability||1-3 business days|