BestPharmacy.gr Rewards Program
The Reward Program starts from the new BestPharmacy.gr e-shop website on November 11, 2020 and rewards customers for their purchases, feedback and on special occasions.
Earning Reward Points
Starting on November 11th, 2020, customers will be able to earn Reward points that can be spent on purchases. It is important to note that a registered account and customer sign-in is required for earning and spending Reward points.
Reward points are awarded on the following actions:
- Purchases: Points are awarded based on amount of money spent in orders paid, completed and delivered. For every 1 Euro spent on purchases (excluding Tax / VAT, payment fees and shipping & handling costs), customers earn 1 Reward Point. Reward Points from purchases exclude orders placed via phone or email, special discounts, gift cards and special offers or coupons. Also only orders paid and well-received, without any returns, refunds or disputes are eligible for reward points.
- Newsletter subscription: 50 Reward Points are awarded when the customer subscribes to the BestPharmacy newsletter from the account. The points earned are valid until they expire and until the customer remains as a subscriber to the newsletter. If the user is unsubscribed the rewards points are deducted and they are not be awarded again.
- Registration of new account: 50 Reward Points are awarded when the customer registers a new account at BestPharmacy.gr, providing all necessary information for delivering orders. The points earned are valid until they expire and until the customer remains registered. If the account is deleted, all reward points are deleted and they cannot be recovered.
- Approved product reviews: 50 Reward Points are awarded to customers for each approved product review shown in BestPharmacy.gr. Please check the terms below for earning points from approved reviews.
Viewing Reward Points Balance
The amount of Reward points available to spend is shown in the user account page after sign-in, in the left vertical box, under "Reward Points" and the history of points earned or spend under "Reward Points History". BestPharmacy.gr also sends emails to the customers after earning points, as well as when points are about to expire, unless customers have disabled this option in their account.
Spending Reward Points
Reward points can be spent on purchase orders at the checkout, where they are shown when the customer signs-in their account. A registered account and website sign-in is required for spending points at the checkout. Also Reward Points cannot be spent through phone or email orders, but only in orders through the website.
Customers must earn 200 Reward points first to start spending, and can spend a maximum of 5000 points in a single order, if they have more than this amount of points available.
Rewards Terms and Conditions
- Reward points is a time-limited reward for loyal and repeated customers. BestPharmacy.gr provides these rewards without any warranty of value and without any obligation or promise of substitution with money, goods, services, or other forms of payment. BestPharmacy.gr does not provide any warranty also that its software and database maintaining the rewards points is accurate, persistent and available. The system is provided "AS IS" and without any warranty that is free of errors regarding reward points shown, earned or spent, for example due to software or hardware issues or errors. In such cases points lost are not recovered.
- Customers must have a registered account to collect reward points and must sign-in to their account to make purchases that earn points or spend accumulated reward points. If an account is deleted, all reward points are deleted, along with the history of the orders. Deleting an account is an operation that cannot be undone, so the reward points are not recoverable in this case.
- Customer can earn and spend Reward Points only through orders placed directly by them through the website of BestPharmacy. Reward points cannot be earned or spend for orders placed through the phone or via email, or for changes to existing orders (e.g. adding or removing products). A minimum of 200 points is required to start spending points and a maximum of 5000 points can be spent in a single order.
- BestPharmacy.gr has the right to refuse awarding Reward points, or adjust the amount of Rewards Points from anyone not adhering to the Terms of Service, or to the point earning rules, and/or abusing the system for points.
- Reward points expire after 1 year after the time they were awarded. No points can be used, spent or recovered after expiration. BestPharmacy sends emails to the users when points are about to expire, unless they have disabled this option in their account.
- By registering an account with contact details and earning reward points, users accept that BestPharmacy.gr will be contacting them (e.g. by email or phone) about the reward points, for example when they earn points or points are about to expire.
- A single customer cannot earn more than 10000 points per year from approved reviews. An "approved review" requires not just a 1-5 star rating, but at least 3-4 sentences with justified comments on the pros and cons of the specific product and the customer's experience with it. The product reviews must be approved by the BestPharmacy.gr team to be shown on the website and to earn points.
- Reward Points from purchases exclude special discounts, gift cards and special offers or coupons. Only orders paid and well-received, without any returns, refunds or disputes are eligible for reward points. In the case of points awarded to orders before disputes or refunds, the points are deducted from the corresponding account.
- Orders, actions or purchases before November 11, 2020 are not eligible for Reward points.
- BestPharmacy.gr reserves the right to change the rules and/or policies of the Reward points and the Loyalty programs at any time.